Foundations of Mindfullness
Join us for a gathering of community and learning that can transform your practice and your life!
April 17-May 22nd
Saturdays 9-11:00am EST
A Six Week Course for Beginners and Advanced Practitioners
with Michael Danzansky
A mindfulness practice is an amazing resource to create space to pause, relieve stress and cultivate self-awareness.
This course will cover theory and practice of mindfulness, blending ancient Buddhist and Yogic wisdom with strategies scientifically shown to produce to enhance wellbeing.
In the Training you will learn:
- The history and context for mindfulness
- Science of the mind
- How to create and cultivate your own practice
- Working with obstacles
- Ways to enhance your emotional, mental and physical wellbeing
- Tools to manage anxiety, self judgement and negativity
- Practices to cultivate gratitude, self-acceptance and compassion
- Resources to support life balance and personal growth